- Jim worked in the park office for 3 days, just like he has all winter. On his days off, he visited with his Dad and met with the Realtor about his Dad's house.
- I worked on completing the membership database for my Women's Executive Club ... I am just so impressed with Groupspaces as a way for clubs to keep track of members and events and conversations. I am trying to get it into shape so I can turn over the whole responsibility to someone else! Yay! I've been the keeper of the database since the mid 80s for this group. Now if I can just find that person willing to take the responsibility.
- Monday we gave two seminars for Computer Clubs in the Boynton Beach area. We taught smartphones in the morning at Valencia Falls, and Picasa in the evening at Bellaggio (no, not in Las Vegas).
|Teaching our Smartphone class. Jim lines up his lapdock for show and tell, the iPad for projecting image of the actual smartphone, and a laptop for projecting our slideshow and other teaching files.|
|Teaching Picasa at Bellaggio|
- I worked on accounting and taxes for both our business and for my Mom.
- One day I secluded myself to clean up my email inbox. I got it down to under 100 from over 7,000! Now - a week later its back at 250, even though I've answered, deleted and archived every day. What a monster email has become.
- Jim figured out how to get our Picasa book into Kindle format and uploaded it for sale on the Amazon Kindle site. Cool!
Last but not least, we've been doing a little planning for our Techno-Geek Rally with our friends Phil and Tracey from TechnoRV. Registrations have been disappointing - we have 10 right now. That certainly won't be very profitable, but it will be fun! I do enjoy teaching small groups. Even figuring that the 10 registrations is mostly couples, that still works out to about 4 to 1 student/teacher ratio. If you're in the northern Florida area and are interested in all things computer, check out our planned schedule and register today!
Come Learn with Us!
Techno-Geek Learning Rally in Bushnell Florida April 22-28