- Topic: Making Photo Collages with Picasa
- When: Thursday, December 19, 2pm EST (Miami time)
- How Long: 30 – 45 minutes
- How to Register: Enter your name and email on this registration page.
- How to View: After you register you will receive reminders with a link to go to when it’s time to view the live webinar. You will be directed to a simple web page, nothing to download, no special equipment or software needed. If you can watch and hear Youtube videos, you can watch and hear this webinar.
- What if you miss it? The live hangout is free to the public. It will be recorded and the recording will be available on our Youtube channel.
In fact, the informational image above was created using the Collage feature. It’s a collage of collages if you will! We’ve already made several videos on how to use the Collage feature. You need to be a Geeks on Tour member to view the Shortcourse on Collages and Banners. If you are a member but don’t know your username, please contact us. If you’re not a member, you can join now!
We also have several free articles on collages on our PicasaGeeks.com website.
- Adding Text to a Collage
- Cover Slides and Collages
- Picasa Tip: Make a Banner Collage
- Picasa Tip: Make a Collage for your Facebook Cover Photo
- Picasa Tip: Outdoor-Indoor Collage
Here's the recording of the Webinar on Collages.