Then - 1982
Now
I didn't make the trip just to see Morro Bay, although it was stunning. I got there just at sunset and immediately found a place to park the car and take pictures.
I made the trip to visit with my friend Liz. She and I practiced law in San Luis Obispo. She was experienced and I was just out of law school. She took me under her wing and taught me how to deal with each of the judges, where to file my paperwork, and what lawyer groups to join. I convinced her to play hookie and go to the beach occasionally. Great memories.
We talked and walked and talked some more. She quit law just a few years after I did, going on to work with major environmental protection projects. She was always a gourmet cook ... still is.
SO good to see my old friend.
Further your computer education**Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletters**
Watch our Weekly Online Show on Learning Smartphones and Tablets!
Watch our Weekly Online Show on Learning Smartphones and Tablets!

No comments:
Post a Comment