Friday, November 28, 2003

We had a very nice, traditional Thanksgiving day dinner at Jim's sister's home. 3 generations gathered, ate and watched football. Tradition is nice once in a while! Today it is 92 degrees outside according to the new indoor/outdoor thermometer that Jim bought. And, he's outside working on all sorts of projects. I think the RV is much more conducive to working on projects than the house ... the house was just too overwhelming. In a motorhome, everything is brought down to a more manageable size. And, I get to sit at the computer and do my work without thinking of all the projects I'm not doing! Here's Jim working away at taking fabric off the old couch that we took out so he can cover a cushion for the bench we have now in front of the computer. Cool. New furniture that looks like it came built-in with the coach. I'll take another photo when it's done.

No comments: