Saturday, January 31, 2004

Last week we spent a few days at another local campground - Markham Park. We want to get some experience with a variety of parks in the area - but it's hard to get reservations anywhere this time of year. Markham Park said they could get us in for 3 days in the middle of a week if we did not need sewer hookups, so we took it. It's a great place - real woodsy - but the trees prevented our Satellite Dish from connecting to the Satellite, so we were out of communication for a few days. I tried to think of it as a little break from email and web work, but, I couldn't enjoy it. It was too frustrating to get calls from clients and not be able to log on and help them. I'm glad to be back at 'Donna's Backyard RV Park' and be connected to the Internet again. And, she's happy to be sharing our high-speed connection! Here is a photo of our site at Markham Park.

No comments: