Saturday, January 03, 2004

On New Year's Day, we were parked at Easterlin County Park . I've been going to Easterlin Park since 1968. I was in high school then and we lived just a few blocks away on 38th street. 25 years later, after living in Canada, Berkely and several places in between, I ended up living on 33d street - just a little further away from Easterlin Park! It was my favorite place to take Odie for a walk - a beautiful park with a wild nature path. I always wanted to camp there, but never did. SO - in order to have an 'open-house' party on New Years, we parked the RV there for a couple nights. We wanted to show off 'Oh-Boy' in the best light, so we spent the afternoon cleaning and polishing. At midnight on New Year's eve, we climbed up on the roof - admired our blue-light satellite dish and contemplated our exciting life ahead. On New Years Day, several friends came to visit and we had a wonderful day!

No comments: