Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Using photos from Google Plus Photos

.
I'm writing this post to go along with my Picasa Tip this week.  If you ever have a picture that turns into a plain white box, you might want to read the tip: Using Picasa for Blogger Pictures.

This Picture is in my Google Plus Photos Album called Devils Tower Album.  When you use the Insert Image button in Blogger, select the option for Picasa Web Albums and you'll see all your albums, whether they are old: Picasa Web Albums or new: Google Plus Photos.  Whatever you do ... don't delete the album from Google+ Photos, or this is what will happen:



This photo was taken on my android phone then shared on google plus. From blogger, on my iPad, I can add picture form 'picasa we albums', look in the 'photos from posts' album and put this pic in a blog post.

No comments: