Although diplomatic relations have been reestablished, Americans still cannot take commercial flights to Cuba - you need to be on an educational tour. We signed up with Road Scholar.
We are told that Internet access will be "spotty." So we won't be online much. If I have any Internet at all, yu will see pictures on our Google Photos album for December - Cuba Trip. When looking at a photo, be sure to click the little i for Info and you'll see any description I've written for the picture.
Further your computer education**Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletters**
Watch our Weekly Online Show on Learning Smartphones and Tablets!
Watch our Weekly Online Show on Learning Smartphones and Tablets!


3 comments:
This sounds like an exciting trip. Best wishes to both of you for a safe and great experience. We'll be awaiting your pictures on this one.
I'm so envious. Enjoy the trip and take lots of photos.
oh i am jealous. I almost went with a bunch of innkeepers some years ago-we were to help Cuban innkeepers
Post a Comment