We were finished with the FMCA rally in Gillette on Saturday, then we did Episode 216 "What Does This Button Do?" show on Sunday. Our topic was a recap of the rally, we gave just a little taste of each of the 4 seminars we presented:
I wish I could bottle the feeling that we get at these rallies! The closest I can come is this video of the applause at the end of a seminar.
- why are all my photos showing up on my wife's phone?
- how can my husband and I see each others' calendars
- can I make my phone's screen less "touchy?"
- show me how I can navigate to a photo, like you taught in the seminar
- what was that app you taught that "beautifies" your photos and integrates with Google Photos? (Snapseed)
- What's the difference between Google Photos and Amazon Photos, which one should I use? (both, but Google Photos as your primary, Amazon as backup)
- Why is my phone not notifying me of text messages?
- Why did I lose all my photos when I switched phones? .. once she learned how to search with Google Photos, she discovered that she hadn't lost her photos after all!
- How do I use my phone as a hotspot for my computer?
- Why am I not receiving my email on my iPhone?
|Here is a proud learner that wanted to show off the Map he created after learning about Google My Maps from us!|
|Here is the line of folks waiting to sign up for our membership after they learned so much in our seminars.|