Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Day 1 Little Cayman

We got in mid afternoon on Saturday after a flight from Miami to Cayman Brac, then a boat ride from Brac to Little Cayman.





We unpacked,  had dinner and got all settled ready to go diving in the morning.  But ... come morning the weather was just not cooperating.  They canceled the morning dive and said to plan on afternoon dives instead. 
Aaaah, no problem. With my kindle app on my phone I had plenty of books to choose from so I went back to one I had abandoned a while back "Utopia for Realists" and settled in to read in bed. It was luxury.  
About 10 we decided to go for a bike ride.  The resort provides the bikes.  We didn't go far,  because there isn't far to go! But it felt good and I even bought a pair of pretty earrings at the Seahorse Boutique.






After lunch everyone else went out to go diving,  but Jim and I had already planned to do our YouTube show #280 - celebrating 10 years of our show! We had pre recorded it rather than going live,  but we wanted to be live in the chat,  and do our after show with our members.  It went great! It feels so good to accomplish something. And to do it while on a Caribbean island is even better!!



Then we had the afternoon to ourselves.  We sat in the hot tub,  had a couple drinks at the bar,  and now I'm stretched out in the hammock down on the beach. 



OH MAN LIFE IS GOOD

No comments: