Today is our last day in the house. I still have boxes of photos and memorabilia to go through. I sat on the floor and grabbed a pile of photos glancing at them and setting aside a few to scan. At 2 o'clock we decided to go live on YouTube for just a few minutes to give a little talk about what we're doing. Then I got back to work. About 4 we were hungry and ordered out for pizza. I got back to work, then I hit a wall, I just couldn't go on. I turned on TV and just veg'ed for an hour or so as the butterflies in my stomach started to wage war. I don't know what the turning point was, just the fact of the deadline getting closer, but the fear dial was turning way up. Fear of what? I can't identify it. But, I recognized that I've been here before. Check out the blog post from 22 years ago when we were doing something similar by leaving our house then to go fulltime RVing. I absolutely could write the exact same words for what's going on now.

1 comment:
That was the perfect Pep Talk. Looking forward to reading abort future adventures.
Stay Safe and Enjoy!
It's about time.
Post a Comment