Friday, June 13, 2025

Celebrate

Our house sale closed today. Better yet, the money actually showed up in our account and the documents were notarized from the middle of the Pacific Ocean. 


We visited the bar in the morning light lounge and bought a bottle of champagne. We were as 🤓🥰happy and chatty with everyone as we've ever been and it continued through dinner. 
We are happy!!!
We are home, times 3!
  1. First when we made the decision. 
  2. Second when we got on board. 
  3. Third when all ties were cut. 
I want to dance all night. I want to sing to the stars. I am so happy.
We drank champagne, we celebrated with people we saw at dinner. We went to karaoke and sang along. 

Oh my God, is it really true? We are living the fantasy on board a Cruise ship, and we can actually afford it.


No comments: