Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's Official - Jim is a Datastorm Installer

Cool! Jim completed all his training at Motosat in Salt Lake City. That means he can now install dishes like the one we have on our roof. He took some photos during the training - I'll let him post those and add his own comments. Meanwhile, back in hurricane country ... it didn't even rain here this weekend! Pretty disappointing actually, we need some rain around here. It was windy on Friday night and much of Saturday - but that was the only indication that there was a hurricane anywhere nearby. The operative weather word was H O T! Over 100 degrees. I was tempted to crack an egg on the pavement and see if it cooked - but I didn't have the energy!

1 comment:

Gloworm said...

Congratulations, Jim. I am looking forward to following this added feature to your travels.