Thursday, May 08, 2025

A busy day at Sea

It has been suggested that when we have 'Sea Days' I should be able to get a lot of my work done, record some tutorial videos, write some tech tip articles etc. 


Today is a sea day. We left one port last night (Huatulco, Mexico) and arrive at the next port (Acapulco) tomorrow morning. Here's how my day is going so far:
We went to breakfast at 8am, chatted with a couple different people and stayed in the restaurant for over an hour. During that time, we made arrangements to meet another couple for dinner at 6:30. Then, I tried to arrange a time to meet up with Sharon who said she had some questions about organizing her photos between her iPhone and her new Samsung. Great! I love to see how people work with their photos - 
  • how about 11am? Ooops, no - there's a follow-up talk about how to make arrangements to attend the World Expo when we get to Japan. It's important to make arrangements well in advance. I definitely want to go to that talk. 
  • How about 2pm? Oooops, no - there's a Samba dance class I want to go to at 2.
  • How about 3pm? Oooops, no - there's a port talk to let us know what's coming up to see and do in the upcoming ports
  • How about 4pm? OK!
We like Sea Days!



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Life is full of twists and turns. That's why we don't plan things, we only try to schedule them.
Stay Safe and Enjoy your adventures.

It's about time.