Friday, September 23, 2005
Planes and Offices
I didn't take any pictures, and don't have a whole lot to say since yesterday. But, apparently there was some little glitch with our blog this morning (all you saw was a blank white screen) and we've had 2 calls asking, "Are you OK?" So, I figure I better post an entry!
Jim caught his plane to Salt Lake City and his Datastorm/Motosat installation training class yesterday. It's Back to School for him! I went to the office. I only lasted 4 hours! It's been 9 years since I worked in an office! Hard to believe that some people do this 8-9 hours every day. The water cooler was cool :-)
Hurrican Rita has veered further to the east. Austin is just barely on the western edge of the projected track now. The satellite images show it as so big, I still figure we'll get plenty of rain and wind. But the local weather forecasts are saying, "partly cloudy, 20% chance of rain". Sounds pretty harmless. Which is sure good news for Austin with the famed, Austin City Limits Music Festival taking place this weekend.
Bye for now, I'm off to the office :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sure glad you have a safe harbor to ride out the storm. Thanx for chronicling your adventures - I've been an avid reader for over a year. Safe journey, and perhaps we'll see ya out 'n about one of these days. Look for the 'GeezerEgg"!
Post a Comment