Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day

We did one more hill hike - up Islay hill - where there were supposed to be a couple of geocaches. For the first time in a while, we were skunked in our efforts to find the geocache. I think it's just not there! For Valentine's day, we decided to have a nice lunch in town. Liz' house is close enough to downtown that we could walk. Even 'hiking' around the city streets was beautiful. Running thru the middle of town is a creek with a walkway ... not quite Riverwalk, but very pleasant. We had lunch at Chow Novo, a gourmet restaurant with the best Bisque I have ever tasted. A salmon bisque. I'd only had lobster bisque. Salmon worked deliciously. The local wine was pretty good too! Then we walked back: Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Gypsy John said...

Catching up on your Blog...I noticed you got a "great" picture of Salmon Bisque. So now when we see each other again, you can make us some? I can't eat Lobster, but I'll bring the salmon!

I sure hope you find your way (both where you are travelin' too and job wise--love following your LIFE! I miss you both--hope you know that!!!