I stayed in bed, drank plenty of fluids and took lots of Coldeze so I could get better. Because we had parties to go to! Lots and lots of parties. Since we're not normally here during the holidays, we don't want to pass up any opportunity to party with family and friends. Some people say they can't get into the holiday spirit when there's no snow and it's 80 degrees. I say 'fiddle dee dee' this is plenty festive for me!
I haven't been taking my camera with me because, well, I want to party! But, here's a shot I snapped with my cell phone at the party in my Mom's complex. Christmas lights around the pool. Much better than snow in my book.
2 comments:
Chris, snow is for kids, so let them play in it. When we are over 40 like you guys, or over 65 like us, lights around the pool are plenty!
I hope you feel better do you can go out to "Party".
Merry Christmas to you both...
Post a Comment