Love your presentation! We are trying to figure out where I can place my desk top computer in our MH. I am thinking about using one of our TV sets for a screen so I don't have to have a place for my screen.
Hello! your blog is great, I'd love you to join my websites, and you put my link on your site, and so we benefit both.I await your response to munekitacate(at)gmail(dot)comkisses!Emilia
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love your presentation! We are trying to figure out where I can place my desk top computer in our MH. I am thinking about using one of our TV sets for a screen so I don't have to have a place for my screen.
Hello! your blog is great, I'd love you to join my websites, and you put my link on your site, and so we benefit both.
I await your response to munekitacate(at)gmail(dot)com
kisses!
Emilia
Post a Comment