I was also supposed to take her to an oral surgeon to have a tooth extracted. The night before the appointment she got sick and I was told to reschedule. Darn! This means it will need to wait till the end of October now. I hope it doesn't cause her problems. I tried to make sure that everyone who takes care of her at the Assisted Living Facility was aware of the situation and would keep an extra eye on her. I also have two friends who visit with her regularly. I suppose I could always fly back again if necessary.
The flight worked out great and only cost $720 including a week car rental (using Expedia.) I was so glad I scored a window seat for the flight back to Portland. Mount Hood was magnificent from the air.
Jim picked me up from the airport and we had a 1.5-2 hour drive back to the RV at Thousand Trails in Seaside. While I was gone he received the part for our uncooperative slideout. Today is the day it gets installed. Keeping fingers crossed.




No comments:
Post a Comment