Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Togian Islands Recap - an Epic Trip!

 Ten days on a boat - or in heaven, same thing! I love that you take your shoes off when you board and you don't get them back until you leave. The oh-so-warm water may be a bad sign of global warming, but I sure enjoyed the sensation. And, lots of interesting people to talk to when we're not underwater.


The diving, the boat, the crew, the passengers, the food. EVERYTHING was superb. This trip was put together by Epic Dive Adventures out of Kona, Hawaii. I wouldn't hesitate to take a trip with them again. However, I will be hesitating to go halfway around the world again. We have great diving right here in the Bahamas and Carribbean - not sure if I'll make this kind of Epic Dive trip again.


Here's a little video overview



No comments: