After planning and double planning, communicating with everyone involved, arranging transportation for 12 people, and getting excited … on the day of our whale watching excursion I get the message: Cancelled. 😞
Now what?
I asked the taxi driver for recommendations and he told of a public aquarium right at the harbor where we were set to go whale watching.
Well alrighty then. This is the reason why I believe in being flexible! Can't waste time lamenting what isn't happening. Just go do something else.
Blessed be the flexible for they shall not get bent out of shape.
Nice place. 10 of us went. There was a special planetarium-like theatre with a 3-D presentation on whales. Cool. You wore the 3D glasses and there were times when you felt like you could reach out and touch the nose of a whale right in front of your face.




No comments:
Post a Comment