Sunday, September 04, 2005
Party Mobile
Can't have a party in your house? Take your house to where the party is!
The club I've belonged to since 1983, Women's Executive Club, has a social every month. It is either at a member's home or at a member's place of business. Well, this one was both. Vivien scheduled the social at her business, Bluewater Books and Charts. And, Jim and I drove our motorhome to her parking lot. So, it was both a business AND a home social!
Most of the party took place in the bookstore of course.
But a few non-claustrophobic souls hung out in the motorhome for a while.
It is so funny to watch people's reactions to our home. A few say, "Wow, this would be a dream come true. I would LOVE to do this." More say, "You guys are crazy, I could never live in a space this small. Especially not with my husband!"
Notice how Jim is enjoying crashing this 'women-only' event!
Then, we had also promised to bring our motorhome to our Toastmasters meeting one morning. Here's the meeting room, and you can see the motorhome outside the window.
After the meeting, people came to visit. I wonder what the record is for number of people in a 30 foot motorhome?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great to see you are posting again
I would love to live on the road for a couple years. looks like fun.
We own a Nickel PlatingBiz.
Post a Comment