Friday, January 19, 2007
Nothing Special to Report
It's been a quiet work-week at Peace River. I haven't had much to say ... obviously :-)
Jim did his help-desk work each day. We presented 2 seminars this week - Photostory 3 on Thursday, and Google Earth today.
We set up movie night on Thursday and showed 'Starman', one of my favorites.
I worked on some more tutorial videos. And I made a new video to be an introduction to our website, Geeksontour.com. I used Photostory 3 to create it, inspired by our seminar! I've always known that the best way to really learn something is to teach it. Check it out. There's a few more changes I want to make, but you'll get the idea - whaddaya think? Photostory really is fun.
Labels:
geekstuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You sound great. Unfortunately, I get no picture. I use a Mac, but I didn't think that would make a difference.
Sandybee - thanx for the feedback. I hope that doesn't mean it won't work on Macs. The Photostory website does say: To play photo stories created with Photo Story 3 for Windows, you will need Windows Media Player 7 or later.
Maybe I'll try converting it to Flash.
You sound very mellow, and that's good! Nice pictures and it played smoothly after a not-too-long wait for the photo story to buffer. I think it is a nice intro to your life and your occupation. Emily
We had a recommendation for your movie nights - "Lost in America". Ha!
Talk to you soon, Diane and Andy
That was pretty cool. Keep up the good work of raising the bar in Geek communication.
Post a Comment