Thursday, December 31, 2009

More Wii Fit

I’m so proud of myself, I can hardly stand it!  I’ve actually done my Wii Fit workout for 7 days in a row.  That’s 7 days without missing even one!  Here’s proof:

 

20091231

That is a photo of the screen with the Wii Fit running.  That’s me (actually it’s called a ‘Mii’) at the right, and each footprint represents a day when I completed at least a half-hour of exercise.  There are literally hundreds of exercises to choose from.  With the Wii fit plus, you can put together a routine of the exercises you like best – a ‘playlist’ if you will – and do the same routine every morning. 

 

Here’s a little clip of recording the screen during a yoga exercise so you can get the idea.  You really do have your own personal trainer.  And, it knows if you’re doing the exercise because it senses your weight on the balance board.  In this particular exercise, you only have one foot on the balance board and you’re supposed to put 60% of your weight on it … it lets you know when you’ve got it by the moving bar on the screen and also with the high pitched beep (since you can’t see the screen when your head is down.)

 

 

Woo Hoo – I’ve already started on my New Year’s resolution!  I’ve even lost a couple pounds.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

may we all meet our goals!

2 comments:

marymay said...

Kudos to you!

Karen said...

Good for you! I think you just might have inspired me to turning on my Wii and doing something constructive! Thanks!