Sunday, February 20, 2011

Butterfly World

. You'll probably notice a difference in the blog today ... I've changed it so that you don't see the full posts when you come to the Blog's main page.  Instead, you'll see excerpts of several blog posts.  This way you can see at a glance all the recent posts.  If you want to read the whole thing, you need to click where it says, "Read more ..."  I'm trying it for a while, let me know what you think.  And, if you want to do this to your own Blogger blog, see my article: Blogger Tip: Display Excerpts rather than full Posts

Now about Butterfly World.  I haven't been here in several years, but I remember it being quite beautiful, so I grabbed Mom and we took advantage of a gorgeous Florida day to see the butterflies.  Here are some pictures:













Further your computer education**Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletter**

6 comments:

Karen and Al said...

Beautiful pictures and your Mom sure looked like she was enjoying herself!

Kathy and Robert said...

Beautiful colors in your pictures! Makes me wish for Spring flowers. I think I'll try the new format-thanks for posting the instructions.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

sorry don't like the new layout. i want to see an entire days blog at a time. thanks

Anonymous said...

I like the butterflies, the flowers, the birds and the warm weather. I'm thinking more and more about moving to Florida and soon. Thanks for posting the great pictures.

Chris in cold, cold, 35° Indiana

Anonymous said...

I like the new format. I don't have to scroll down pages of stuff to get to the next one. I can determine if I want to open it up or not. I am thinking of starting a blog and I plan on using this feature.

Nancy said...

I like the new format. I can easily pick and choose at a glance the subjects I'm interested in.
Nancy