As it turns out, Mom was not able to join us. She's fine, but her Alzheimer's has her more confused than ever. Even though I know she would love this place, the 6 hour drive for a friend to bring her would be too stressful.
We've never been to this state park, so I'm glad the reservation forced us to come - but we will probably cut is short by a day. There's some kind of magnetic field around the place you call 'home.' When you're within a day's drive, it's just too hard to resist - we want to get there, and I'll see Mom then. But, I sure enjoyed this beautiful place today! What gorgeous weather. I can't pick just a few pictures, so here's a slideshow.
For when Flash slideshows go away, here's an animation from Google Photos instead:
Here's a link to the photo album Anastasia State Park.
Further your computer education**Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletters**
Further your computer education**Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletters**
No comments:
Post a Comment