Saturday, November 19, 2005

Seminar Time

The other day, Jim and I did our Wi-Fi seminar. We had an audience of about 35 people. Some folks who had never tried it, some who tried it and liked it, and some who tried it and hated it. But we find that everyone appreciates some good, straight information. I get such a kick out of hearing Jim ramble on and on ... when I can hardly get him to say 3 words to me sometime! For example, there have been times that Jim will say something like, "I ran into Harry at Home Depot today." I'll say, "Cool, tell me about it." Jim, "I just did." But give him an audience ... on a topic he knows so much about ... and he can talk for hours! The next day, I made a lot of customer visits while Jim worked with the network engineers troubleshooting some issues. Ever have one of those days?

1 comment:

Gypsy John said...

Chris,
The only way that stuff will FLOW is to take the cork out!