Monday, November 02, 2009

Kayak Diving

What a gorgeous day yesterday.  I decided to take a break from working on our new book … Beginner’s Guide to Picasa 3.5 … and go kayak diving with Jim.

 

What an excellent choice.  Just take a look at that ocean!

 

We take our time getting the kayaks ready, and socializing with other Kayuba members who are also going diving.

 

 

 

I had a song in my heart to be paddling on this flat calm ocean.  And, I might have let a few lines slip thru my vocal chords as well … sorry Jim and Bill :-)  This is church to me.

 

Then, we went diving!

 

Jim caught 3 lobsters of legal size – we had a good dinner.  We also saw a nice turtle, and my favorite … the yellow headed jawfish.

 

Here’s dinner, ready to put on the grill.  It doesn’t get any fresher that this!

 

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm jealous. Love to dive and love to kayak. What kind and size kayaks do you use? Dinner looked wonderful!

Marilyn said...

WOW you make us miss FL. We are sitting on the Pacific Coast (Pacific Beach, WA) till tomorrow am then on to OR and south to AZ for the winter. ENJOY. We are so excited to hear about your collaboration with Google on Picasa. How exciting !!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you would make the big time.
GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RV Ratings said...

Great pictures! That looks like the only place to be in November. Thanks for making us all jealous ;).