Friday, November 20, 2009

New Picasa Book for Version 3.5

With the visit to Google, and rewriting our Beginner’s Guide to Picasa, there hasn’t been much RVing to write about here.

 

PicasacoverPicture2[1] So let me tell you about the book.  I’m really proud of it.  In the process of updating it to version 3.5, I also expanded it.  The previous book was 40 pages – now it’s 60.  And, I recorded several new videos to go along with it.  We’re selling the printed book with the DVD of videos in the back.  All the videos are available to our members, so they can buy the instant downloadable eBook!  I even made a video to talk about the book:

View Table of Contents and Sample pages

Buy the Book w DVD for $29.95

Buy the eBook for $9.95 with instant download

Become a Geeks on Tour Member to gain access to *ALL* our videos plus our private support forum - $39 for one year

 

Having worked personally with hundreds of Picasa users, I think I understand the most important things they need to know in order to be successful with Picasa.  Those things are in the book. Let the orders start rolling in! :-)

No comments: