What nice kids these are here in Google land! Yes, that’s right – they are kids. Our main contact has been a delightful woman named Brenna … she was born in 1983 – the same year as Jim’s son Devon, and the same year my Mom and I started our computer training business, Computer Savvy.
Here’s Brenna and another Picasa team member, Christina when they took us out to dinner at a wonderful restaurant called the Left Bank.
On Thursday morning, I was a panelist at a meeting of 3-400 Google employees who focus on the users … You. They think I know something about what you want. I felt honored, and it was *really* fun for me. Here’s Jim and me posing with my fellow panelists. From left to right -
Terry from Nortwestern University, Danny from EnergyAction.net, and Mike from Blumenthal.com.
After the conference, we all had a tour of Google’s main campus. It really does feel like a university.
'42' = the answer to life, the universe, and everything - just Google it!
Jim just had to leave a tweet using a computer in Google's lobby!
Then, last night we spent some time at Google offices getting ready for the webinar this morning. Speaking of which … *gotta go*
2 comments:
Congradulations on the honor of being asked to participate with Google. It is an honor. Keep up the great service
I guess I got mixed up about the time of the Picasa today... Darn
Some how I was thinking it was in the evening at 8pm California time, I don't know where I got that idea.
I was looking forward to learning more about Picasa with you guys, I hope you have another one soon.
Chris
Post a Comment