Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Albuquerque and the FMCA Rally

Facebook and my new Droid App Phone are beginning to cause problems for my blog.  You see, Facebook allows me to just post a sentence or two about where we are, what we’re doing.  To write a blog post takes a little more thought and effort.  And, the Droid allows me to make those facebook posts while I’m a passenger in a car for example, or while we’re in the plane sitting at the gate.  It is OH SO COOL, and I love it … but then I think OMG, I haven’t posted to the blog in several days!  Here’s my Facebook posts:

image

image

image

image

I’ll calm down once the honeymoon is over with my new Droid phone.  But, for now, I’m LOVING it. 

So, yes, we are in Albuquerque and we’re staying at the condo of an old friend of Jim’s – Ron Kennedy.  We have a great view of the city.  At the rally – we don’t have any seminars till Wednesday, so we’re hanging out at our special table in the Information Center by the Computer Help Desk and Wi-Fi area. 

1 comment:

Diane said...

Andy was just saying yesterday that we could reach Albuquerque in about 8 hours....see you soon :)