Monday, January 31, 2011

A Visit to Dad's Driveway

My Dad has a big driveway at his place in Dunnellon, Florida.  We usually stop there when we're in the neighborhood. 

It's been a while since we've stopped there - so I was glad that the weather and schedule cooperated this time.  He is acting very appropriate for a Geek's Dad ... the first thing he asked after we got set up was, "Can you set up my new Kindle so it hooks up to my Wi-Fi?"  Jim took a few minutes to do that, and the next thing we knew Dad had downloaded a new book and was happily reading away!
In the evening, he took us out to dinner at the Blue Gator - right on the Rainbow River.  Sure wish we had some time so we could paddle our kayaks down the river.  It is such gorgeous, clear, spring fed water.  Here's Jim, Me, Dad, and Candy.

Thanks Dad!

Further your computer education**Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletter**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always like it when you stop at your Dad's place and the pictures you post of his home. I think I'd like to live there. Any places near him for sale?

Chris in cold, cold Indiana.