Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gotta Go Divin’

We’re in ‘Getting-Ready-To-Hit-The-Road’ mode now and are feeling overwhelmed with all sorts of things.  Leaving Mom is on the top of my worry list.  We’re also looking at buying a new (to us) RV … if you’re a facebook friend, you’ve been hearing about that.

Do you ever think that you’re just making work for yourself?  I look back and think ‘I haven’t accomplished anything, yet I’ve been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I haven’t even posted to this blog because I’ve been too busy … and I haven’t done any playing either.’  I know I’ve been overwhelmed with everything I need to do, yet I can’t tell you anything I’ve done! 

We woke up this morning to a perfectly still, sunny day – so we took a look at the Webcam for Fort Lauderdale beach:

gott-go-divin

Jim and I looked at each other.  We didn’t even need to speak ..

We gotta go divin’!

3 comments:

Karen and Al said...

Great idea!

I have found that nothing relieves stress better than diving.

Get out on the water, descend and take a deep breath and just feel that that stress go away!

Karen and Al said...

Great idea!

I have found that nothing relieves stress better than diving.

Get out on the water, descend and take a deep breath and just feel that that stress go away!

Karen and Al said...

Great idea!

I have found that nothing relieves stress better than diving.

Get out on the water, descend and take a deep breath and just feel that that stress go away!