Monday, October 19, 2009

Deja Vu

Well, we’re back in Fort Lauderdale.  Same park where we’ve stayed so many times before.  Different site.

 

We have a busy week planned already!  Kayuba Dive Club meeting on Monday evening.  Women’s Executive Club luncheon on Tuesday.  Happy Hour on Tuesday night, Toastmasters on Thursday morning and our own event, Microsoft Windows 7 Launch Party on Thursday night.  Dinner with best friend, Chris and Richard on Saturday night.

 

I was about to write how lucky we feel to have such strong ties to a community at the same time that we have the consumate freedom of the RV lifestyle. … but I realize that I write about that every time we come back to Fort Lauderdale.  Like this past post, “The Best of Both Worlds.”

 

We also have a *lot* of catch-up work to do.  For the last month, with my Mom with us, we’ve been in tourist mode.  It was all I could do to answer the most pressing emails and get our newsletter out.  Now, I really need to concentrate to update our ‘Beginner’s Guide to Picasa’ for the new 3.5 version.  I’ve promised to have the new version out by the end of the month and that’s only 1 week away.  Then, next month, we’ll be flying out to California and visiting Google’s headquarters!  More about that later – gotta get to work now. 

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Living in my Car said...

I've just found your blog and am enjoying reading about your RV adventures.

I am in the process of becoming a full time solo RVer, so I need to live vicariously through others until I get there!