Devon, Jim’s son, came by today. I haven’t seen him in many months, and it’s the first time I’ve seen him with facial hair!!
He says he’s growing it for halloween.
He’s going to the party as his Dad! He looked good.
Anyone who knows Jim knows it’s ‘Love Jim, Love his moustache.’ I put together a little moustache collage by way of explanation.
Last year, on a dare, he shaved it off. That poor upper lip looked so naked, white, and vulnerable :-( I told him to grow it back right away.

4 comments:
What a collage! He needs to keep that thing on a leash!!!
What a collage! He needs to keep that thing on a leash!!!
I agree - I like them better with the mustaches.
Is Windows 7 backward compatible?
Randy and Pam,
Windows 7 is backwards compatible for Vista hardware and software. That covers 3 years. Before that, maybe yes, maybe no. Something specific?
Post a Comment