Friday, July 23, 2010

The Best RVing Stories

If you like to read about RVing, have I got a page for you!  Forget about that novel on your bedside table, this will provide you many, many hours of delightful stories.

RV Centennial Stories at RV.net

Did you know that this year marks the 100 year anniversary of RVing?  That’s the theme at The Rally, and there are some vintage RVs here to honor it, the earliest being from 1936!  We’ll take some pictures today and add them here.  And, yes, I had to submit my story as well … actually it’s my parents’ story, since I was only 10 at the time of our first RV trip.

I know I’ve posted this video in the blog before, but I think it bears repeating!  Here’s the video I did about my family’s early RVing days:

And, as long as I'm at it, here's a little video of our current RV home and how we modified it with our offices: And, here's a brief overview of where we've been in this RV so far: In case you're wondering, all three of the videos above were created using Photo Story 3 - a free program from Microsoft. We're teaching a seminar on how to do it (it is SOO easy!) on Sunday here at The Rally.

1 comment:

Joyce Barnhart said...

We attended the rally in Louisville last week in our Class C and the most beneficial seminars I attended were yours. Thanks for the insight and help and the tour of your home! We made it back to MO in one day and safe. Hope you have a safe trip as well. Joyce Barnhart