Saturday, August 21, 2004
A Lazy Day
Most people left the FMCA convention area yesterday. We thought we would too, but we just got lazy. By 4pm we were still here working/playing on our computers. Any campgrounds nearby would be full and overflowing. So we stayed. Coach Connect had taken us to dinner on Thursday night to a restaurant that was SO good, we went back again on Friday. Just the miso salad dressing at the Mustard Seed Cafe is worth the visit!
And the Eola Hills Red Zinfandel wine was wonderful.
Hey! I didn't post any photos from when Jim and I presented the Wi-Fi seminar did I?
We just love doing this stuff. The more questions, the better!
After this seminar, we had a mad rush at the Coach Connect free Wi-Fi hotspot. People who learned about it at the seminar wanted to be sure to try it before the convention ended. It was quite an experience this week to help a few hundred people use Wi-Fi, many for the first time. I'm working on writing up our thoughts on the week. I'll post a link to that when I get it done. (later: ok, here it is)
So, it's Saturday morning now and we'll be heading back to the coast. The folks at Pacific Shores were too busy last week for us to do our staff training, so we'll be staying there a couple days. Then, it's south down the Oregon coast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment