Sunday, August 15, 2004
Stow and Go
I started to write in the blog a couple times yesterday - but found I had nothing to say! I thought about going in to detail on the computer stuff that I'm doing and the Wi-Fi stuff that Jim is doing. But, I decided to spare you and just post a picture.
We did take a break and soak in the jacuzzi for a little bit. We knew we were going to be leaving today and wanted to take advantage of having the jacuzzi. It's hot and good!
We also took care of regular stuff like doing laundry and grocery shopping. Our next destination is Redmond, Oregon where we will be working with Coach Connect at the FMCA rally. We're not going to have a regular campsite there - no electrical hookups or water, so we want to be sure we've done all we can to be self-contained and ready.
We've been at this park (Pacific Shores) for about 10 days. It was nice getting to meet the people who work here. Interesting folks in RV parks. Like Cat. She's the one responsible for these beautiful flowers. She's been 'workamping' for 8 years. She used to be a professional photographer in Florida and she decided she wanted to see the country, so she goes from park to park making them look beautiful.
Time to stow and go.
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment