Wednesday, August 04, 2004

More Seminars Yesterday was pretty uneventful. We're still at Phoenix RV Park in Salem, Oregon. We prepared and presented another seminar yesterday on using the Wi-Fi system here at the park. Oh Boy .. it is so fast. We're using it and I feel that I'm being disloyal to our wonderful Datastorm system because every few minutes I'm saying - wow! this is so fast! you mean those web pages are uploaded already?!?! Today we're giving a seminar that we wish EVERY computer user would take. We call it "Practice Safe Computing": Basic maintenance techniques that will keep your computer running smooth and virus-free. Tomorrow we leave for the coast. We'll be at Pacific Shores RV park for about a week. They are also a new Coach Connect park and we will be helping them use the system and offering all of our seminars. The last few days will be a Prevost rally! In case you don't know, Prevost motorhomes are probably the most expensive ones on the road ... it should be interesting! Odie says Hi! He likes the grass here.

No comments: