Monday, March 17, 2008

Friends in Phoenix

Ahhh - the importance of the last minute!! My friend, Patty, from Fort Lauderdale has been living in Phoenix for the past 3 years. When we knew that we would be spending the winter just south of Phoenix, we made contact and said, "Let's get together!" It takes the pressure of time to make these things happen! We're leaving next Sunday - so this was it! We drove up to her place for dinner last night - and I'm SOO glad we did! We meet so many nice people *all* the time, but there's something so special about seeing someone that you've known for years. In our case, it's about 20 years. We were both very active in Women's Executive Club of Fort Lauderdale. In fact we were both President at one time or other. It's great to see her doing so well here in Arizona. Thanks Patty and David for a delicious dinner and wonderful evening! I tried to tell Patty that my kitchen, where everything is in reach without having to take even one step, is more efficient - I don't think she bought it! And, if you want to see what was going on at Palm Creek on Saturday, check out the video I posted on their blog. It was the Annual Car Show - I especially liked the Belairs.
Further your computer education
**Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletter**

No comments: