As I mentioned in a previous post, we were asked to take photos at some Palm Creek events when the normal photographer was unavailable. This means we've taken a lot of pictures of activities here. What they want is a CD of all the photos we take. But, you *know* we can't do just that! Photos deserve to be on the web for all to see! So, we've just created a Picasa Web Albums for Palm Creek.
Yesterday, we went hiking with the Palm Creek Hiking club. Another gorgeous hike in the desert around the Superstition mountains. All the photos are on the Palm Creek web album, but here are a few just for us.
I sure wish we could be there at sunset time for better photos, but - till then, I just played around with color settings in Picasa to make a more interesting photo
Picasa is SO much fun! Here's the original photo, untouched by Picasa:
I sure wish we could be there at sunset time for better photos, but - till then, I just played around with color settings in Picasa to make a more interesting photo
Picasa is SO much fun! Here's the original photo, untouched by Picasa:
1 comment:
This is a beauty!
Post a Comment