Saturday, January 19, 2008

A 'bloggable' Life

I've neglected the blog lately :-(

I hate when that happens. It means that I'm not doing anything interesting or pretty. We skipped the hike *again* yesterday because there was too much work to do. I did a couple private tutoring sessions. Jim had some Wi-Fi support work that needed to be done. Today we teach our seminar on how to make a blog! My students are doing better than me these days. I long for the Bloggable Life.

I am writing - just not here. Check out http://www.rvnetblog.com/. It's a new blog by the Affinity Group. They're the ones who host the RV.net forums. The blog has about a dozen different writers on all sorts of topics of interest to RVers. I especially enjoyed reading the fitness topics by Lynn Difley. I plan to read her post every week and hopefully get motivated. My part is to write about RVing with computers. I post every Thursday. I expect there will soon be a way to click on my name and see all my posts. For now, the best way is to click on the categories at the right. My posts will always show up under the category of Computers.

It's also been COLD here - usually in the 30s or low 40s every night, getting up to 60 during the day. I feel another sore throat coming on. NO! I am not going to get sick again! I am sick of being sick. I have started taking vitamins. I did go to one exercise class this week. Jim and I have vowed to go for some kind of hike, maybe a geocache, on Sunday. I promise pictures then.

Further your computer education **Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletter**

1 comment:

Bill and Linda said...

Hi Chris,

Thanks for making your blog easier to read! I need all the help I can get with my eyes!!

Bill