Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rally's over

Well, I don't think having a booth is the answer to our finances. When I add up what it cost us to be here and compare that to our CD/DVD sales, I come up short about $50. We had great seminars though. Here's Jim teaching people what they need to know about WiFi in RV parks. The more you understand about how it works, the more successful you'll be. We had about 150 folks in this seminar. The really popular one was our Picasa seminar. We were told the room held 300 chairs, and I only saw a few empty ones! I really wish I'd gotten someone to snap a photo at the end though. We sold more CDs after this seminar than at our booth the whole 3 days. There was literally a small crowd of people waving money at me! Unfortunately, the seminar was at the end of the rally, after the booth was closed. And, another group had the room directly after us, so we had about 10 minutes to sell and pack up. It was very heartening to see that, once people knew what was on the CDs (we played a couple of the video tutorials as part of the seminar) they wanted one! Maybe next time.
Further your computer education **Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletter**

No comments: