Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hotels

I'm staying at a hotel for a few days attending an investment conference with my Mom. I left Jim at home with Odie. Mom and I are in St. Petersburg, Florida. It was about a 4 hour drive.

Do you find that the cost of Internet service is directly proportional to the cost of the accomodations? This is an expensive hotel, and the in-room Internet service costs $15/day!!

I had to have Internet today in order to get my weekly article for RV.net posted, so I paid the $15. But, I probably won't do another day, so you won't hear from me till I get back to Fort Lauderdale on Sunday.

By pure coincidence, my article is about Online Banking. And, here I am listening to speakers talk about the great things available to investors online!

Further your computer education **Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletter**

No comments: