Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hot Tub and Cioppino

Here’s where we are … and we’ll be here for a week.

 

Map picture

Not only does this place (Erie Islands resort) have a working hot tub, they also have a Steam Room.

 

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

 

We took full advantage of both of them yesterday morning before the weekend crowd got into full swing.  We went up to the recreation center for a repeat today but the crowds were a bit much, so we came back home and opened a bottle of wine which we drank while I worked on dinner.

 

I made one of our current favorites … my own version of Cioppino (Italian Fish Stew.)  I miss having lobster to put in it, but I’ve found that frozen salmon, shrimp, and scallops work pretty well.

 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi Chris and Jim,

Mmmmm. Cioppino is one of my all time favorites too. Promise you'll make it this winter in Florida!

I see you are going to be in Harrisburg PA in September - the PA Renaissance Festival is just 30 miles from there and Donovan will be there. You should pop over and spend a day at the faire and say hello.

Jim! You're missing lobster mini-season this week.

Love, Emily