Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Sunrise

This morning, I lay awake thinking about emails I needed to write, bookkeeping I needed to do, programming that needs changing on our website, my Picasa tip I need to write today, and a client website that needs a makeover. I finally gave up on sleeping and got up to sit at the computer around 4am.

That's the bad news.

The good news is that I was up to see a gorgeous sunrise! I decided to stop lamenting about all the stuff I can't get done and grab my camera to go appreciate my surroundings.

From Geeks on Tour 200907
From Geeks on Tour 200907
From Geeks on Tour 200907
Happy Birthday Mom! We're looking forward to having you join us for a few weeks :-)

Further your computer education **Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletter**

1 comment:

Leno said...

Nice pictures....