We have good Wi-Fi Internet here in Lake Farm Park in Madison, Wisconsin. That’s not so unusual in itself, but this is the 6th RV park in a row that has good Wi-Fi Internet.
Since some of these areas were not the best Verizon areas, the Wi-Fi was very much appreciated. All of these parks had Wi-Fi that was also Free. The per night rates ranged from $16 to $35. In case you’re traveling along this route and care about Wi-Fi, here are the specific parks:
- #14: Fairmont RV Park – next door to Fairmont Hot Springs!!
- #15: Grandview RV Park – 15 miles from Little Bighorn Batlefield Nat’l Park
- #16: Medora Campground – next door to Theodore Roosevelt Nat’l Park
- #17: Frontier Fort – by the largest Buffalo! and it has a good bar/restaurant right on property.
- #18: St. Cloud/Clearwater RV Park
- #19: Lake Farm Park – in Madison
Oh … and here’s the largest Buffalo:
I’m way behind on my web-work, but this traveling has been fun. It’s been 7 years now of living in a motorhome, and I still get a charge out of stopping at a rest area and making a meal. We are truly at home, wherever we are.