I'm still thinking about whether we should completely retire. Or should we do another RV rally? The one in Nebraska in August? Being on this Italy trip is so nice I think I could do this all the time. I think.
I remember when I took off by myself in the middle of law school. I wrote then that it took a full month to relax into the rhythm of not having anything that needed to be done. We've been gone for three weeks now and I'm starting to feel relaxed. We did one YouTube show from Le Santucci that kept that kept some stress going!
I sure do like train travel, the only stress is at the station wondering if you're going to get on the right train ha ha there's a Blog Post is this the right train
Restaurants here are closed from 3 to 630 that's when Jim and I like to eat. We hunted until we found one open.


No comments:
Post a Comment