Monday, December 13, 2021

A fun LIVE show

 We've been doing our live YouTube show since 2014 and we've been thru several different live-streaming technologies. I like doing the live shows because it gives me motivation to produce lessons and do the teaching. I think Jim likes learning the different live-streaming technologies and he does a great job. I actually don't know much about it. All I know is that Jim handles the production so I can concentrate on the lesson. We're a good team.

This Sunday, we interviewed our neighbor, Keith about the podcast he's been making over the last couple of years. Keith and Jacob live in another unit in our building. They've lived here for a long time. They knew Mom and she liked them. So do Jim and I, but we don't know them very well. When we learned that Keith had been making a podcast, I had the idea to have him on our show. It was a delight. Meet Keith in our video here.


We know Keith much better now! What a trip. You live next door for years yet you get to know your neighbor by interviewing him on your YouTube show! 
What a world we live in!


No comments: