It's been another 5 days! Lots going on.
On Christmas Eve, we enjoyed a great dinner with friends. This was a case of making lemonade out of lemons. My BFF, Chris Lorber was planning to host her 2 kids, spouses, and 2 grandkids for the holidays. Because of the spikes in Covid with the Omicron variant, they ended up staying home in the northeast. BUMMER. But, that opened the evening for us to visit for dinner! My oldest and dearest Florida friend - and we haven't seen each other much for the last couple years. Thanks for a great dinner and good friendship / conversation Chris!
It isn't very often that Devon gets to visit with his cousin, Stephen, from Massachussets. And, whaddaya know? - Stephen has all sorts of knowledge and opinions about the programming system called Unreal and Devon is just starting to learn Unreal. Yes, it's definitely Unreal!
I've had my "sexy Mrs. Claus" t-shirt for about 25 Christmases now. I love it. I always wear it at Christmas. So, I was stopped in my tracks laughing when Bob opened the door wearing his "six pack" t-shirt. Then Debbie had to don her gay apparel, and we all posed for our sexy Christmas photo.
And, Jim had to capture the rear view.
Merry Christmas!!
From the bottom of my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment